- Shipping & Delivery
- Although it is our intent to ship within 48 hours, please allow 7-10 business days to receive your order by FedEx (Excludes Special Order Titles).
Special Order Books generally ship within 10-12 Business Days. For overnight delivery, please call 800-992-1910 (By 2pm CST)
- Returns & Replacements
Claims for books damaged by the carrier must be made through the carrier.
Claims on shortages or defective books can be made through our Shipping Department within 7 days of shipping.
Contact our shipping department by:
Phone: (800) 955-7277
- Under no circumstances may books be returned after you have Attended a class.
- Under no circumstances may clearance book be returned for a refund. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- All software (CD’s, DVD’s, Digital Downloads, CAD systems, etc.). Cannot be returned for a refund
- For consideration of a return you must contact us within 7 days from original ship date for an approval.
- All approved returns must be received with in 15 days of original ship date.
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded for canceled orders.
- You will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Original sales receipt must be included, with the return slip filled in completely
- Items must be in original packing or shrink-wrap.
- You are responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- If your choice of payment was credit card, a credit will be issued within three days after the books are received.
- If your choice of payment was cashiers check or money order, a store credit will be issued. No return checks will be sent.
Send all returns by a traceable mode of shipment to the following address:
American Contractors Exam Services and Bookstore
Attn: Returns Department
5000 Linbar Dr. Suite 250
Nashville, TN 37211
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY RETURN FOR ANY REASON